Please read this website requires consideration for and as a condition of allowing you access to this website and to all the tools, videos, articles and all other content you are will be accessing.
- all persons under the age of 18 are denied access to this website.
- if you are under 18 years of age, it is unlawful for you to visit, read, or interact with this website or its contents in any manner.
- the website is allowed to collect and store data and information for the purpose of exclusion and for many other uses.
- all the products and articles on this website are provided for entertainment purposes only. I have no medical, mental health, or religious qualifications whatsoever.
- by reading, downloading, using, and sharing any of the material available on this site you accept full responsibility for any adverse reaction you may experience.
- you agree to hold harmless thehealingprayer.com, Alexander Wilon and any other person or entity associated with this website from lawsuits or recovery action from your next of kin, your estate, or any other party associated to you arising from your visiting this website and your access to any material contained on this website. This includes damages incurred because of third party products listed or promoted on this website
- the audio and video material on this website include brain entrainment tones. These tones may or may not be heard by you. If you suffer from any medical condition (including epilepsy or seizures) or mental health-related conditions you must not download or use any of the videos and audios contained in this website without written permission from your medical doctor or mental health practitioner.
- if you do not agree with the policies, earning disclaimers, privacy policies and other terms of service outlined on this website please leave this site immediately.
- copyright © 2000 Alexander Wilon
Credit This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.contractology.com.
Ownership of copyright The copyright in this website and the material on this website (including without limitation the text, computer code, artwork, photographs, images, music, audio material, video material and audio-visual material on this website) is owned by Alexander Wilon [and its licensors].
Copyright license Alexander Wilon grants to you a worldwide non-exclusive royalty-free revocable license to:
- view this website and the material on this website on a computer or mobile device via a web browser;
- copy and store this website and the material on this website in your web browser cache memory; and
- print pages from this website for your own [personal and non-commercial] use.
Alexander Wilon does not grant you any other rights in relation to this website or the material on this website. In other words, all other rights are reserved.
For the avoidance of doubt, you must not adapt, edit, change, transform, disassemble, publish, republish, distribute, redistribute, broadcast, rebroadcast or show or play in public this website or the material on this website (in any form or media) without Alexander Wilon’s prior written permission.
The automated and/or systematic collection of data from this website is prohibited.
You may request permission to use the copyright materials on this website by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Enforcement of copyright
Alexander Wilon takes the protection of its copyright very seriously.
If Alexander Wilon discovers that you have used its copyright materials in contravention of the license above, Alexander Wilon may bring legal proceedings against you seeking monetary damages and an injunction to stop you using those materials. You could also be ordered to pay legal costs.
If you become aware of any use of Alexander Wilon’s copyright materials that contravenes or may contravene the license above, please report this by email to email@example.com.
If you become aware of any material on the website that you believe infringes your or any other person’s copyright, please report this by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Updated on the 29 November 2019